My favorite music 馃槏


I'm really liking English music, when I'm alone in my house I put my favorite songs at full volume, when my mom arrives, she looks at me that I'm putting my favorite songs, I also love to sing. Once in high school they did a singing contest, that day I came to the salon and my teacher told me - you wait for me please to help you, I saw my teacher who was waiting for me to go sing. when I was singing my teacher I look at myself and he said, you're singing very well. and ask me, am I actually doing well? but when people are done I congratulate myself, and I said to myself - I'm feeling such great happiness, I'm the best. I love classical music and I like your songs from a singer named John Newman, he's coming to Mexico soon and I'm feeling very happy, I listen to his songs and for me they are very beautiful. sometimes I dedicate songs of him, and people like them. when I go to your concert I'll tell myself - I'm dreaming, because I'm not really going to believe it, I have to save to go. 
He's my favorite singer. 馃挜


although not only do I like classical music I also like modern music "modern pop" sometimes I'm putting on my music and I start dancing, it also dances very well. I learn to dance very fast. 馃挌


Comentarios