Sports 馃槑

My favorite sport is basketball 馃槏
I play it almost always, when I get to the court my friends are waiting for me to start playing, we start playing and we get very happy because in truth it is something that we are passionate about doing, to my personally de-stresses me, I play basketball because my family does it too, I feel very nice when we are practicing with my brothers , my brother got into a basketball contest and I win it, my goal is to get over it, I feel like I'm getting over it, because I always beat him to practice.


My favorite player is David Booker.


He plays amazing and has broken a lot of records in the NBA, I want to be like him, but for that it takes a lot of training, I'm sure one day I'll be like him.      

 

I also love to practice the bikecros 馃槏, it's a very risky sport, but the feeling I feel when I do it is very good, I'm going down the hills on my bike and I live an adrenaline that makes my skin shudder, and living that's one thing that can't be explained, really at the end of the route you run out of words. 馃懡


It's an activity that I've been recommending a lot, but all with protection. 馃檶馃挭













Comentarios